Thursday, January 31, 2008

Random Blogging

Here are some random things that I wanted to share.

Sending of the Saints
Saturday, January 26th, a friend, Jan, and I did a Sending the Saints presentation on Small Groups Ministry. It was a lot of fun, and Jan and both enjoyed the event. We appreciated the interaction of the "audience," and we are excited to be doing this again February 23rd. If you want to see the presentation, let me know by commenting. I'll get a .pdf file to you.



Yael Naim





My friend Jeff introduced me to this song and video, which I absolutely love. The naive innocence of the song springs hope in the heart. It's by Yael Naim.



Boiler Basketball!



How 'bout them Boilers!?! Purdue is now 7-1 in the Big Ten and tied for 2nd place midway through the conference season. IU has yet to play Wiscy, MSU, or OSU, while Purdue has played them all once. There is a lot of ball yet to be played, but Purdue is set up nicely to finish well in the Big Ten this year and receive an NCAA seed.



Mind you, Purdue starts 1 Sophomore and 4 Freshmen! Coach Painter is doing a superb job, and the players are responding well. Is Purdue basketball back? It sure looks that way! Boiler Up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark,

Randy here. I was at the sending of the saints presentation and emailed you requesting the presentation. I haven't received it as yet and would appreciate it if you could email it to:
Ran.cooper@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Mark, thanks I got the PDF. I think your first missive to my business email address was caught in our corporate spam filter.