Monday, April 23, 2007

Fun news for me!


This week I passed the 2nd round of ordination interviews. I have one more year of process and one more set of interviews left. I thought for sure I'd have to do some rewrites, but, alas, it all went very well.


Even though the process is long and cumbersome, I am glad to know that our church is doing a good job at screening ministerial candidates. My prayer is that this process would encourage people into ministry, and that God would use it to sharpen our ministries and calls.


That being said, I had some friends who didn't make it through. Please pray for them as this leaves career, calling, etc. all up in the air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed Mark...Some made it through the process in a different way, did they not? Yes, screening works well, doesn't it?